We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Any help support for this plugin? - Site CKEditor | Forum

matt
matt Apr 17 '13
Anyone?

:)

Matt
site
site Apr 19 '13
Hey Matt,

About the build-config.js, this plugin doesn't use that file and if it did you would have to edit the build-config.js in the /ow_static directory. All static plugin files are copied over to the /ow_static directory upon plugin install. So realize if you uninstall the plugin any changes to files in the /ow_static directory will most likely be lost.

If you want to play around with the config (i.e. change the skin with skin:'kama'), you'll have to edit init.php on about line 40. Realize the config is a string inside double quotes.

Tester
Tester Apr 25 '13
Hello,
this is a wonderfull plugin, but with some problems. I can't insert google maps embed code for example :( An empty post as result. Some filters? But native oxwall's video insert plugin works well - videos from youtube appears in the post. Is it possible to return back oxwall's native HTML code insert plugin? Thanks.
site
site Apr 29 '13
Hey Tester, the only way to do that currently is login as admin, goto manage plugins, deactivate or uninstall Site CKEditor. I haven't seen a list of html elements that the native oxwall html editor will allow. You're right the current version of Site CKEditor only allows basic html and filters out the rest.
pikar
pikar May 31 '13
Does the plugin in the admin area?

have the plugin installed, when I would add in the admin area to user_dashboard an HTML widget, no editor is purely me write the content displayed?

If I write a blog as a user of the editor is shown?

Why is that?

not 1.5.3: or go for the Vesion Oxwall version
You do not have permission to reply this topic