We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I think Vaping now has passed smoking for how much it vexes me. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Jul 16
Vapers seem to be more obnoxious than smokers and convince themselves it is ok to do anywhere.

One of my kid's travel ball teams (No, his name has no x's in it) was playing a team where three moms were in the front row vaping away during the game. One of their coaches was vaping in the dugout. What kind of pathetic vermin cannot wait to spew their fiberglass filled toxic clouds until after a game when they are away from children?

They were from Livingston Parish so it made a little more sense. They were also a white team that played gangster rap between batters with a cheap speaker turned up so much it was distorted and loudly argued every pitch that did not go their way. They checked a lot of boxes as to the negative side of travel ball.

Secondhand vape aerosol contains fiberglass, lead, formaldehyde, toluene and other stuff you shouldn't breathe. Folks who spew it around kids should eat my turds after I eat spicy Mexican food.
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Jul 16
Both do not bother me that much. I'm not a smoker but I actually like the smell of a freshly lit cigarette.
Sonia Ellison
Sonia Ellison Jul 16
Vaping seems to be everywhere these days, and it can be super annoying. It's like they're popping up left and right, and the whole thing just feels like a hassle sometimes, you know? Especially when you're waiting forever for your vape pen to charge—it's like watching paint dry! And don't even get me started on the weird smells they can give off. It's enough to make you want to carry around a nose plug! how long to charge a vape pen? Hopefully, the trend will fade out soon because I'm with you—it's starting to get on my nerves too.
john
john Jul 16
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! 加拿大簽證資格 荷蘭公民
farhan
farhan Jul 25
Therapeutic Benefits: Focuses on the therapeutic benefits of cannabis. grab and dab 2g
farhan
farhan Aug 31
I check out Fryd Vape for rich, smooth hits. I click here to find vapes that offer a great vaping experience. Fryd Vape