We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

travel healthcare job agencies | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Natalie Johnson
What has been your experience working with different travel healthcare job agencies? Share your insights
Stefan
Stefan Jul 17
I've worked with several travel healthcare job agencies, and my experiences have ranged from excellent to frustrating. One agency that stood out in a positive way was TLC Nursing. Their platform, https://tlcnursing.com/search-travel-jobs/, made it easy to find and apply for positions that matched my skills and preferences. The recruiters at TLC Nursing were particularly attentive and supportive, ensuring that I had everything I needed for a smooth transition into each assignment.
Daniela Rich
Daniela Rich Jul 17

On the other hand, I had a less favorable experience with another agency where communication was lacking, and I often felt left in the dark about important details. This made the assignments more stressful than they needed to be. My key takeaway is to do thorough research and read reviews before committing to an agency.

jassonleo
jassonleo Aug 17
IOP has helped me stay focused on my sobriety. addiction treatment center atlanta