We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Billing History | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded

Hi,

I cannot access the billing history or billing information. This issue occurs regardless of the browser used or the device used, and it is affecting three different accounts. I need the invoices to input them into the accounting system.

Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Jul 17
First update your cookies, try to log in to your account. If that doesn't work, contact support. Such a problem can be very unnerving, I understand you.
Olli Stor
Olli Stor Jul 17
It seems like a few folks are having trouble finding their billing info. Here’s a tip: usually, you can find that stuff in your account settings or under billing details, depending on the platform. If it’s not there, reaching out to customer support is usually the way to go.

By the way, I stumbled upon this link https://acupower.co.uk/products/jira-and-acumatica-cloud-erp/ while browsing—looks like it could be handy if you’re into managing projects or ERP systems. Just throwing it out there in case it helps anyone looking for tools like that.
The Forum post is edited by Olli Stor Jul 17