We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Benefits of using mockups | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
den
den Jul 20
Welcome to our forum resource! A question came up and I thought it would be useful to talk about it. Benefits of mockups: What are the main benefits of using mockups at different stages of product development? How can mockups affect the end result and help with project management? Interested to hear your opinions!
Zlata
Zlata Jul 20
Mock-ups play a key role in all stages of product development, from idea to final realisation. The first and perhaps most important advantage is the ability to visualise the concept before development even begins. This allows the team to make sure everyone understands the requirements and vision of the project. In addition, mock-ups help identify potential problems and defects early on, which can save significant time and resources in the future. When all participants see the same mockups, it promotes better understanding and synchronisation of work. Mockups can also be useful for conducting tests and gathering feedback from users before the product is fully developed. This helps in making necessary adjustments, improving the quality of the final product. For those who want to explore this topic further, I recommend the blog at https://voymedia.com/blueprint-for-success-the-art-of-mockups/, which details the benefits of mockups and their impact on the success of a project.
maxim
maxim Jul 21
I agree that mockups can greatly simplify the development process and help the team better understand the final product. They allow you to see the big picture and make changes before the main work begins. But it's important to remember that mockups are only part of the process, and their effectiveness depends on how they are used in combination with other tools and techniques.