We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I’ve heard about a former NHL player | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Jul 26
Hello everyone, I’ve heard about a former NHL player involved in some legal issues recently. Can someone explain what’s going on and where I can find more information?
Olov
Olov Jul 26
Hello! You’re probably referring to Alex Frolov . He’s a former NHL star who has recently been involved in a legal battle over an apartment with the estate of the late singer Yulia Nachalova. Frolov and Nachalova had a well-publicized relationship, and he’s now demanding 50% of the property’s value, claiming his financial investments during their relationship entitle him to this share. This controversy has caught a lot of public attention because it also affects the inheritance of Nachalova’s daughter, who currently resides in the apartment. The case has brought up broader ethical questions about the rights of former partners and the complexities of posthumous claims. For more detailed information, you can read the article on Digital Journal. It provides a comprehensive overview of the situation and its implications.