We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Есть тут разработчики Oxwall | Forum

Marat
Marat Apr 21 '13

Наверное это последний вопрос,

Как сделать так, чтобы создаваемый option в SelectBox был Selected. 

Имею в виду при создании нового объекта FORM.

пришлось писать форму самому во VIEW.....

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
I am typically to running a blog and i actually admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and preserve checking for new information. https://horohive.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
you possess a excellent weblog here! want to make some invite posts on my own weblog? MSNBC Live Streaming Free
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
I am lucky that I noticed this web blog , just the right information that I was searching for! . earn money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 29
Heyrət! Vay! Bu, bu mövzuda rastlaşdığımız ən faydalı bloglardan biri ola bilər. Əsasən Əla. Mən də bu mövzuda mütəxəssisəm ki, zəhmətinizi başa düşə bilim. interactive media
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 1
You made some clear points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will go along with with your blog. CNN Live
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
I discovered your web site very informative maintain up the superior work deneme bonusu veren siteler
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
You ought to be a part of a contest first of the most useful blogs on the internet. I’ll recommend this site! Mahjong Ways
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
I savour, result in I found just what I was taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye Mahjong Ways
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 4
I can’t really help but admire your blog. your blog is so adorable and nice . Surrogacy Centre in Mumbai
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Easily, the post is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily watch forward to your future updates. Saying thank will not just be sufficient, for the great c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise! sabung ayam online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Thank you for extra excellent blog. Exactly where else could i recieve this particular compassionate of information written in this kind of incite complete way? i have been seeing with regard to this kind of fine detail. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Nice post. I discover something harder on distinct blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content using their company writers and practice a little from their site. I’d choose to apply certain using the content on my own weblog regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link on your web blog. Thank you sharing. dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
I am usually to blogging and i really appreciate your posts. Your content has truly peaks my interest. My goal is to bookmark your website and keep checking for first time info. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
Nice blog. Fine theme except of footer. I really like this post. It`s amazing what you wrote here. I hope you will write something so amazing soon. okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
I like the layout of your blog and Im going to do the same for mine. Do you have any tips? Please PM ME. Color Scale
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated. best childrens smart watch
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
Good day very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally…I’m satisfied to seek out a lot of useful info here in the post, we’d like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. money6x real estate
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 20
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! IFVOD TV
Pages: 1 2 »