We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photo Display | Forum

Abbey
Abbey Apr 21 '13
Before the update images displayed central, now they are displaying to the left (see added image).
How do I correct this?

Alia Team
Alia Apr 23 '13
Abbey, what are steps to get to this page?  (to the page with http://chatters.co/photo/view/220#view-photo=219 ; URL)?

I have found this image by "funny animals" tag and when looking at this image from the tag search results, it looks ok.

Abbey
Abbey Apr 23 '13
yeah it looks fine in that view but when sharing links the image displays as I showed.
If you copy the image url from the address bar and paste it into a new tab it will display as I showed in my screen shot
Alia Team
Alia Apr 24 '13
Abbey, can you test on our demo? Seems like this happening on your machine only.
Alia Team
Alia Apr 29 '13
Abbey, I was finally able to reproduce the issue. Thanks for reporting.
S. Bourdon
S. Bourdon Sep 14 '13
Could you share the fix with the community, Aliia?

Thank you very much!

--

Edit:

Looks like this is the file that should be modified: ow_plugins\photo\views\controllers\photo_view.html

Anyone has an idea of what should be done to center images in the photo viewer?

Here's the code of that file:

{style}

{literal}

.ow_photo_holder {

border-bottom-width: 1px;

position: relative;

width: 100%;

}

.ow_photo_preload {

display: none;

position: absolute;

top: 0px;

width: 100%;

height: 100%;

}

{/literal}

{/style}

<div id="ow-photo-view">

<div class="ow_photo_holder" style="height: 400px;"><div class="ow_photo_preload"></div></div>

</div>

The Forum post is edited by S. Bourdon Sep 14 '13
Alia Team
Alia Sep 17 '13
Developers didn't get a chance to check and fix this issue yet, so unfortunately I can't tell what and where needs to be fixed.
John Fraley
John Fraley Feb 21

According to uno online, to correct the issue of images displaying to the left instead of the center after an update, you can use CSS to adjust the alignment of the images. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:

Identify the CSS class or ID assigned to the image element. You can inspect the image element using your browser's developer tools to find this information. Look for a class or ID attribute associated with the image.