We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Jewellery making | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Aug 14

Does anyone else like making beaded jewellery? I love making beaded bracelets and necklaces, it makes me so happy and peaceful. In the evening I will put New Girl on and get my beads out and just spend ages making them. I have a big craft box with lots of different boxes of different colour wooden and glass beads in them. I like making surfer jewellery and I love making bracelets with the colours of different countries flags. 

Would love to chat to anyone else who makes bracelets. It would be really handy to share tips and advice on jewellery making with each other too

Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Aug 14
I made a bracelet at school once if I'm remembering correctly. Stuck small shells on it.
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Aug 14
It’s so relaxing to sit down with a good show and just create. I’ve been doing something similar, and recently I came across asheswithart.co.uk. They make really special pieces using ashes, which got me thinking about how unique and personal jewelry can be. It’s amazing how a little creativity can turn simple beads into something meaningful. I'd love to swap tips and tricks with others who enjoy this craft. If you have any favorite designs or techniques, I’d be thrilled to hear about them!