We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Advanced Upload (photos) not working - uploads but shows nothing afterwards | Forum

nat rau
nat rau Apr 25 '13
I have read through the forum on this problem.

I have updated flash
I have changed the htac... fileI have changed the two photo folders to 777I have changed the file size to 24mb
The problem still persists.  You can choose the photos it seem to upload but then it doesn't
When you select simple upload it works.

nat rau
nat rau Apr 26 '13
I really hope I get an answer for this one.  I have checked the forum and tried all the dif things.

Is this forum active?

Alia Team
Alia May 1 '13
Nat, what is your site URL? Which version of Oxwall are you using?
Do you have latest version of Photo plugin?
Derrick
Derrick Jun 23 '13
I have just started using Oxwall from a new install and set the permissions and am also having the same problem while uploading more than one photo in advance uploading. The photos will not complete uploading when getting to the last or second to last photo. I downloaded the current version of the photo plugin and have also purchased the attachment plugin hoping that would work. 

Alia Team
Alia Jun 23 '13
Derrick, I will need your site URL to check this issue.
Alia Team
Alia Jun 24 '13
Derrick, thanks for the PM.
Debug tool shows 500 error for flash upload.

Please check your server's error log. Does it contain anything related to photo/flash upload?

Alia Team
Alia Jun 24 '13
Also, enable DEBUG mode in config.php ( just in case ) and try uploading photos again.