We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Trends in jewelry | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
maxim
maxim Aug 19
Maybe we could discuss one interesting issue that I would like to bring up. In recent years, jewelry has become not only a way to complete a look, but also to express your personality and style. Trends in jewelry fashion are constantly changing, and sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the novelties. I have always been fascinated by how jewelry can reflect changes in society, culture and personal preferences. For example, today minimalism is in fashion, tomorrow it will be large, flashy jewelry. But what about you?
Zlata
Zlata Aug 19
Personally, I always enjoy watching jewelry fashion transform and reflect current trends. One of the trends that I am particularly impressed with is the return to minimalism. Simple shapes, thin lines, and the absence of unnecessary details all create sophisticated and refined jewelry that can be worn every day. Another trend I appreciate is the use of non-traditional materials and the combination of different metals to create unique and bold combinations. For example, rings with black rhodium or the combination of rose gold with white gold look very modern and stylish. I recently came across an online store https://yourasteria.com/collections/engagement-wedding-rings that offers great examples of these trends. In their collection of engagement rings, you can find both classic and modern variants made with the latest fashion trends in mind.
den
den Aug 19
To be honest, I don't follow fashion trends in jewelry too much. For me, the most important thing is to like a piece of jewelry and make it comfortable to wear. It doesn't matter how much it conforms to the latest fashion trends, the main thing is that it should be comfortable and fit my style. Sometimes I wear simple silver or gold jewelry that I've had for a long time, and I don't think about whether it's on trend or not. The main thing is that they bring joy.