We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Automation For Jira | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Aug 19

Hey guys, I got a strange and lengthy email looking like it's from Stardock about automation for Jira.

What is it? And is it actually from Stardock?

Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Aug 19
You received a pretty unusual email! Stardock is known for its software but usually focuses on gaming and desktop utilities, not Jira automation. Double-check the sender's email address and look for any signs of phishing, like poor grammar or suspicious links. If you’re still unsure, contacting Stardock's official support could help clarify whether it's legitimate.
Annabella
Annabella Aug 19

I’ve been diving into Automation for Jira lately, and I have to say, it’s a game-changer for managing tasks. It’s like having a personal assistant that never sleeps! Setting up automated rules has helped me reduce repetitive tasks, which means I can focus on the stuff that matters.

I love how you can create different triggers and actions to customize your workflows. It feels like you’re building your mini-system that works just for you and your team. Plus, the community and resources are super helpful if you ever hit a roadblock.

If you want to get the most out of it, check out the epic description template. It helps organize tasks and keep everything clear.