We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I don’t know where to start or where to look, so I would be glad to hear | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Della Fims
Della Fims Aug 22
Recently I found myself thinking that I can’t imagine my life without my girlfriend. She has become a part of me, and now I know for sure that I want to propose to her. But choosing a ring turned out to be more difficult than I thought. I want this ring to be special, so that every time she looks at it, she will remember how much she means to me. I don’t know where to start or where to look, so I would be glad to hear any advice on this matter.
Nikola Yers
Nikola Yers Aug 22
I would like to recommend you a jewelry store in Putrajaya, Pierre Jewellery is worth your attention. The store https://pierrejewellery.my/temerloh/katalog/earrings/studs offers a magnificent selection of jewelry, including rings, earrings and necklaces, all made with high-class craftsmanship. I especially liked their collection with precious stones, which amazes with its style and quality. The service is top notch, which makes the shopping process as comfortable as possible. If you need to choose a special piece of jewelry for an important event, this store will not disappoint you.