We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Looking for trusted craftsmen for various services - your tips | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rick
Rick Aug 22
I’m in need of a reliable service marketplace where I can find professionals for various home-related tasks. I’ve tried a few different platforms, but the results were inconsistent, and I often had to deal with poor communication or subpar work. I’m looking for a platform that’s specifically focused on household services and offers a good selection of verified professionals with positive reviews. Any suggestions?
Andy
Andy Aug 22
I’ve been in the same boat, and after some trial and error, I found Masterhand Pro to be a solid choice. You can visit their site here: https://masterhand.pro/ It’s a Household Services Marketplace that really focuses on connecting you with professionals who are not only skilled but also come highly recommended by other users. One of the things I appreciate most about Masterhand Pro is the thoroughness of their review and rating system—it’s detailed and provides a lot of useful information to help you make the best choice. I’ve used them for a couple of jobs, including some major home repairs, and I’ve been very satisfied with the results. The professionals I hired were punctual, communicative, and delivered quality work. A couple of tips: always check out the professional’s ratings and read through some of their reviews to get a sense of their reliability. It’s also a good idea to use the messaging feature to discuss the details of your project upfront to avoid any misunderstandings. Overall, Masterhand Pro has become my go-to platform for any household services I need, and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for reliable professionals.