We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bugs - Facebook Go | Forum

Alberto MC
Alberto MC Apr 27 '13
I just bought your theme, I installed and I noticed two things (see attached image):

1. Top bar is not at the very top.

2. Buttons are displayed at middle.

Issues just occur when click on Main and Dashboard menu item, everything else it's ok (Blogs, Links, Events, Forum, Photo, Video and Members).

I'm using Oxwall 1.5.3 and tested it with IE, Chrome and FF.

The Forum post is edited by Alberto MC Apr 28 '13
Attachments:
  fb_go.jpg (44.32Kb)
Alberto MC
Alberto MC May 1 '13
I have deactivated no bundled plugins and now it's working fine...I will start to activate plugins one by one to see what plugin conflicts with facebook_go theme. 

Thanks for your reply.

Alberto MC
Alberto MC May 1 '13
I found it...it's Friend Plus plugin by Aron.
Alberto MC
Alberto MC May 8 '13

I would like optimizing space in group members widget showing members in 3 columns instead of 2. I have made that customization for Who viewed me plugin and another customization for Top Users plugin but I don't know where to start for this....any idea? BTW why I cannot edit theme css from admin panel? It says "Read Only".

See attached file for my question...I would like to have 3 columns.

Attachments:
  group members.jpg (16.41Kb)
Alberto MC
Alberto MC May 24 '13
Thank you, I'm working on it....what about the Read Only on admin panel? Could the theme be customized by the user (buyer)?
Alberto MC
Alberto MC May 25 '13
I don't understand, Ed.
The Forum post is edited by Alberto MC May 25 '13
Otis
Otis Oct 6 '13
Hello I purchased the Google Plus go, is there an upgrade, which shows the users avatar as being round

the version which I purchased a few days ago has the square avatar and I'd like to have the round once...

Also I purchased another app for viewing photos, but it doesnt seems to be working well with this theme... Please see the below picture

How can I fix this

Attachments:
  pic.png (206.05Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic