We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Navigation menu in admin panel & some other Qs. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexander
Alexander Apr 30 '13
Hi guys! 

Can anybody help me to solve a problem with a navigation panel? 

When I made a backup for my website an admin panel from my control panel disappeared. 

Look: 

Also... I have a problem with deleting profiles on my website. When I am going to the spam website on my website like this for example: 

Than when I am clicking on "Delete" button, a window appears and asks me If as sure about this action and I am clicking "Yes".. And after I clicked on it, nothing happens, just always loads the page like this: 

What should I do? 

By the way, this error appears when i am trying to block any person on the website: 

The Forum post is edited by Alexander Apr 30 '13
Alexander
Alexander May 1 '13
Thank you Oxwall support for helping me a lot!!!!! 
(Sarcasm) 
Alexander
Alexander May 1 '13
up
Alia Team
Alia May 2 '13
Alexander,

>>When I made a backup for my website an admin panel from my control panel disappeared.

Please provide more info. You made a back up, and then used to for your site http://www.deagle-shot.ru/

Regarding rest of the issues ( users are not being deleted, blocked), check your server's error logs.
Your site  is currently not working at all. The only thing that is working is your main page, all other pages are giving out 404 not found error. If you did a back up and then used this back up for your site, then most likely
a) back up was corrupted
b) back up was ok but you installed it incorrectly.

Alexander
Alexander May 2 '13
Quote from Aliia Alexander,

>>When I made a backup for my website an admin panel from my control panel disappeared.

Please provide more info. You made a back up, and then used to for your site http://www.deagle-shot.ru/

Regarding rest of the issues ( users are not being deleted, blocked), check your server's error logs.
Your site  is currently not working at all. The only thing that is working is your main page, all other pages are giving out 404 not found error. If you did a back up and then used this back up for your site, then most likely
a) back up was corrupted
b) back up was ok but you installed it incorrectly.

My webesite works fine right now, I changed some settings in PHP files and now it works. Admin bar in the control panel also works, but I cannot still delete my users on the website, only through MySQL
Alexander
Alexander May 3 '13
up
Alexander
Alexander May 7 '13
up