We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bugged in 1.5.3 - Membership Level | Forum

Mitchell Ransom
Mitchell Ransom Apr 30 '13

So I've installed this plugin, it doesn't seem to work at all for "Number of user activities" for every single member on my site they show as having 0 points.

Using "Number of active friends" calculates the points correctly. On my own profile I show as having 60 points. Using the default levels installed with the plugin this should mean I am on level 3 "Proficient" because I have more than 50 points but not more than 100 points. Looking at my profile it shows me as 60 points but level 4 "Expert" which should only be reached by those with 100 or more points.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin and also changing multiple settings, trying out new levels etc and it just will not work the way I want it to.

Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 1 '13
I also having the same issues from the the time i bought this plugin.Everyday we have users complaining about this

i have replied to more than 300+ members asking me the same question and i waiting for the developer to correct the bugs in the next update and he said he will do it as soon as possible :) so hang in there Mitchell he will update it for us soon :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for the notification. I will see whats wrong with this.
Mitchell Ransom
Mitchell Ransom May 1 '13
Thank you
Tobias Heinz
Tobias Heinz May 2 '13
I solved this problem by adding the following query to my cron, since the newsfeed_action_set table seems to be no longer in use (it is empty in 1.5.x):
$sql = "INSERT INTO ow_newsfeed_action_set (`id`,`actionId`,`userId`,`timeStamp`) \n"
    . " SELECT `id`,`actionId`,`userId`,`timeStamp`\n"
    . " FROM ow_newsfeed_activity AS o\n"
    . " WHERE o.id NOT \n"
    . " IN (\n"
    . " SELECT `id`\n"
    . " FROM ow_newsfeed_action_set \n"
    . " )";

This copies entries from ow_newsfeed_activity over to ow_newsfeed_activity_set. I am not sure of any side-effects, but for now this works at my install.

Regars,

Tobias Heinz
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Tobias, I believe something else is causing this to happen.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
New version available in store.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic