We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help with Menu Pro plugin set up | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mike L
Mike L May 4 '13
Hi,

So I just downloaded the plugin called Menu Pro and I have no idea how to have it show up on my main website. I have everything set up correctly (I think) and it won't show up on my main page. The side bar that comes with the plugin shows up on the very left side of the page, but not the menu itself. Any help would be great. Running on Oxwall 1.5.3
Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC May 4 '13
im glad to help you Mike :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Mike, its suggested to contact the developer directly. Post your issues in the plugin's forum.
sujit
sujit Jun 30 '14
Hi All,

I am adding the menu by below line :

OW::getNavigation()->addMenuItem(OW_Navigation::MAIN, 'comments', 'comments', 'main_menu_item', OW_Navigation::VISIBLE_FOR_ALL);

But i got the output "comments+main_menu_item".

please help me out. thanks in advance

sujit
sujit Jun 30 '14
Hi All,

I am new in oxwall ,.. require to develop the plugin from scratch so plz if have easy plugin with explaination provide me at my email id: sksingh1@q3tech.com;

Thanks in advance

Wilson
Wilson Jun 30 '14

hey sujit,

If you’re looking into how Oxwall plugins work and want to develop your own...check this out http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/695 ...hope it helps you.

Wilson

ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
Wilson +1 . Sujit, also this is a General Questions section, create a post in the custom code modification section, please