We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Small bug + possible update suggestion - Music Extreme | Forum

Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 4 '13
Thanks for this fantastic plugin, I have been waiting for this since oxwall began :)

I just have a small issue with some of the buttons [have attached an image]

Any advice on how to solve this?

Also it would be great for a future update that the sound player did not show in user profiles until they added sound files etc.

Attachments:
  sound player.jpg (169.68Kb)
Roderick
Roderick May 8 '13
Quote from Richard Carr Thanks for this fantastic plugin, I have been waiting for this since oxwall began :)

I just have a small issue with some of the buttons [have attached an image]

Any advice on how to solve this?

Also it would be great for a future update that the sound player did not show in user profiles until they added sound files etc.

Its because of your theme, you dont have buttons to support this, you could make some
Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 8 '13
Ok thanks for this roderick... why would this be, as i use graphite + sidebar which is produced by oxwall as far as I know. Other than that how would I go about making buttons for it? where would i upload them etc.
Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 12 '13
Hi Roderick - I found the code for the buttons that you included in the plugin, however where do these reference [to find the actual button etc.]? Any help greatly appreciated :)

I was also thinking would it be that I am using 1.5.1 that my theme has no buttons for this?

<div class="ow_left"><span class="ow_button"><span class=" ow_ic_trash ow_positive"><input value="{text key='musicextreme+btn_delete'}" id="btn_delete" class="ow_ic_trash ow_positive" name="delete" type="submit" onclick="return confirmDelete()"></span></span></div>
<div class="ow_right"><span class="ow_button"><span class=" ow_ic_save ow_positive"><input value="{text key='musicextreme+btn_save'}" id="btn_save" class="ow_ic_save ow_positive" name="save" type="submit"></span></span></div>

Roderick
Roderick May 13 '13
Hi,

Yes that what i was saying, change themes or add buttons :)

You do not have permission to reply this topic