We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to record a Google Meet? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ChristopherBerry
Hello friends, How can I record a Google Meet meeting without prior permission from the participants and what are the possible ways or tools to do so?
MarkDolton
MarkDolton Sep 9
I have been searching for a way to record Google Meet meetings without asking for permission from participants for a long time, and I have found several useful solutions. This https://www.bluedothq.com/blog/record-a-google-meet-without-permission article describes the methods that have helped me the most. You can record a Google Meet meeting without asking for permission from participants using the Bluedot extension. This extension allows you to record video calls even if the participants have not given you permission. To use Bluedot, first install the extension in your browser. Once installed, open Google Meet and start your meeting. The Bluedot interface will display a recording option that you can activate at any time. It is important to note that the recording will take place in the background, and participants will not be notified that the recording has started.
Post Minder
Post Minder Sep 12
Fashion is art in motion. The colors, fabrics, and silhouettes all come together to create something beautiful and inspiring visit blog La Fuori
Mamarika
Mamarika Sep 24
Hi. Recording Google Meet meetings without the participants’ prior permission is a topic that has been the subject of much discussion. I have personally encountered this situation when I needed to save important information from a meeting but did not want to notify my colleagues in advance. Unfortunately, the default recording feature in Google Meet is only available to the meeting organizer and requires their consent. However, there are a few alternative methods that may help.