We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Ongoing CRON problems | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mary Phillips
Mary Phillips Apr 25 '11
This is the path that I have used, well the last one anyway. I am using the CPanel hosted by Arvixe - I have VPS hosting and installed Oxwall via the Softaculous interface.

One of the tech people, Clayton, eventually got it working but on my hosting main access not the domain I loaded Oxwall onto which is network.gypsycobweb.com. As soon as I upgraded to 1.1 the Cron stopped working. I did not receive any e-mails after the tech chap fixed it for me the first time so I have no idea what is happening. He may have changed the file to get it to work - I don't know.

php -q /home/aushorse/public_html/Cobaddicts/ow_core/cron.php

I need expert help so if there are any people who have built / developed this software that could solve my problems for a reasonable fee then I am all ears :)
Alek
Alek Apr 25 '11
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/63?page=1#post-823

/path/to/php /path/to/oxwall/ow_cron/run.php

The Forum post is edited by Alek Apr 25 '11
Mary Phillips
Mary Phillips Apr 26 '11
Thanks for the information. I am still a bit confused. Should the path be
/public_html/network/ow_cron/run.php or
/home/sdfarms/public_html/network/ow_cron/run.php

I have attached an image of the file tree from the CPanel.

Regards
Mary
Attachments:
  CRON php file.png (65Kb)
Den Team
Den Apr 26 '11
Hi
Your path to cron file should be
/home/sdfarms/public_html/network/ow_cron/run.php
don't forget to insert /path_to_php before path to cronfile. I suggest you to contact your hosting about correc setup cronjob for execute php file.
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
There are very many details this way to consider. This is a great point to raise up. I provide thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you’ll find questions just like the one you retrieve where the most essential thing is going to be doing work in honest great faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged about such thinggs as that, but Almost certainly that the job is clearly recognized as an affordable game. Both kids notice the impact of only a moment’s pleasure, throughout their lives. gutter cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. đăng ký AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the web the simplest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as folks consider worries that they just do not recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest neatly as defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you! xổ số F8BET
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Instantly this web site will undoubtedly frequently end up being notable regarding all weblog consumers, simply because painstaking reviews as well as checks. link đăng ký chính thức F8BET