We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blog plugin [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ifeoluwa Adewara
Ifeoluwa Adewara May 5 '13

In trying to edit my blog language in the admin area,I encountered some difficulties . I tried uninstalling the plugin,bt it keeps giving me the "wait a while" message.....

Is there a way I can  reset it back to how it was before the edit, or uninstall and reinstall a fresh one without tampering with my cpanel????????

The Forum post is edited by Alia May 12 '13
Alia Team
Alia May 6 '13
Ifeoluwa Adewara

>>Is there a way I can  reset it back to how it was before the edit, or uninstall and reinstall a fresh one without tampering with my cpanel????????

You can uninstall plugin in either only via admin panel or via your control panel.

Do you remember what you have edited?

Ifeoluwa Adewara
Ifeoluwa Adewara May 8 '13

I've been able to change the edit back to normal, but still it keeps bringing error page when i try to write a new post. I tried reinstalling the new blog plugin on my 1.4 platform but still getting thesame response.

Ifeoluwa Adewara
Ifeoluwa Adewara May 8 '13
Secondly, is it possible for me to get a much earlier blog plugin for 1.4 platform in particular? I have a feeling it would be helpful
Alia Team
Alia May 9 '13
Ifeoluwa Adewara, try this one.

Ifeoluwa Adewara
Ifeoluwa Adewara May 10 '13
Thanks. That did the trick. The whole error was from using an updated blog plugin with an older version of the script.
Ifeoluwa Adewara
Ifeoluwa Adewara Jun 22 '13
hello. I downloaded and installed the watchdog free plugin, and ever since, reading articles on my blog has become a problem. If I click on an article title to be able to read the full body, the website loads back to its home page. What do I do? secondly? paypal is not available for my country...so how else can I buy plugins????
ross Team
ross Jun 23 '13
Ifeoluwa, 

Could you please uninstall the plugin, then test the blog posts again, if they work properly and install the plugin again. If the problem reappear, please, enable dev and debug modes to find out the errors. As to the paypal, probably you could arrange something by contacting plugin developer directly, in the meantime, paypal is the only option. 

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
Sooner or later (which transit can last a long time) you are going to rid all by yourself of aged fears and restrictions, likewise as things that were programmed into you whenever you ended up pretty youthful! rút tiền 789club