We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile Questions and Automatic Assignment of Groups (Conditional Type) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
VenkataSatish
VenkataSatish May 6 '13
Hello Everyone,

Straight to point:  Can i Auto assign group to newly registered user upon his answer to the Profile question.?

Like, He has 10 options in which institute he/she studied? If choses 1st institute, he will be placed in the 1st Institute group (Those groups are preconfigured by Admin)

Thank You

Purusothaman Ramanujam
This is a custom code modifications with a plugin.
David A
David A May 7 '13
this would be a really nice feature to have. I could see myself needing it in the future.  After the groups were more developed.  I would like the groups to operate like small micro oxwall sites, where you could set them to be as private or as public as one can make it

Some ideas:
Being able to invite users to a group for a particular institution
having a password for them to join that institution ( so you do not ahve to double check everyone)

The Forum post is edited by David A May 7 '13
Cian
Cian Apr 17 '14
Hi @Purusothaman,

This looks like a custom mod ok, but is it a complicated mod?

tinawilliams
tinawilliams Jun 5 '23

Assignment help services can be a valuable resource when used properly. They can provide guidance, examples, and assistance in understanding complex topics. However, it is crucial to use these services responsibly and ensure that the work submitted is the student's own, properly cited and referenced

Online Assignment Bank a leading Assignment Help,Dissertation Help and Essay Help provider in the World. We are known for our excellent service quality and on time delivery of order.

Here a Site which helps for assignment writing or view sample assignments

Online Assignment Bank

Nursing Assignment Help 

Programming Assignment Bank

The Forum post is edited by tinawilliams Jun 5 '23
James
James Jan 1

Thanks for the forum submission and give us the permission to share relevant information about online assignment help in the USA. Nowadays, for every academic students the important aspect is doing homework at time. It makes up a respectable percentage of the final grades and the majority of students always have the query, “Can someone do assignment writing in the US? “Experienced writers of the Global Assignment Help with years of experience are always ready to serve them.