We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Limited Page Editing - Lost Customer | Forum

Mike L
Mike L May 7 '13
Well, it's too bad because I love oxwall. I like what it has to offer, however, with restrictions on editing pages, it has driven me away. I am so frustrated because I was so close to finishing my site (I even purchased a few plugins), but I am not able to edit my pages. I've been working on my oxwall site for about 1.5 months now and it was everything I envisioned on my site, except for the fact that oxwall does not allow its users to edit pages. I kept saying to myself "ehh Ill just work on something in the mean time instead of dealing with the lack of editing the pages" ... well, i've ran out of everything to do and I am still not able to edit my pages at the end of the day...

Every company company hates to hear it, but you've now lost a valuable customer. I have recently switched over to Wordpress because it allows me to edit my pages/menu. This is something oxwall should consider and I wish the best of luck for its users. I hope oxwall can fix this in the future.
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 12 '13
+1 ...this is one of the few things oxwall need to consider Seriously before its too late ....
Den Team
Den May 23 '13
Mike,

There is an option to customize your pages and menus via admin panel >navigation. Have you tried this? What wasn't actually suit your needs?