We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Account types and disappearing questions | Forum

Colin Grainger
Colin Grainger May 16 '13
I had one account type in my installation ('Individual') and added two multiple questions for that account. I added a second account ('Group') and now although the questions still show up they no longer show their options. When I delete the second account type the options reappear. Also the two new questions seem to have stuck in their positions on the registration page. Can someone help please?
Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 16 '13
Hi Colin I have a similar problem and haven't been able to find a solution - i have had it since the beginning of oxwall, however not many users seem to experience it from what i have found out. I have a 'standard' account. When I add an 'Artist' account or any second account my captcha disappears along with 'image upload' and Terms of Use if I have them to show on the join page.

When i delete the second account type they reappear?

Hoping someone can help

Colin Grainger
Colin Grainger May 17 '13
Hi Richard,

I have decided just to live with it for the moment. I've tried different solutions including using different theme packs but with no luck. I'm actually worried that if I add another account type now after doing so much customisation I'l lose everything. Maybe someone will figure it out.

Alia Team
Alia May 22 '13
Colin, I wasn't able to reproduce your issue.
My settings:
I had 2 accounts and have added another two per your description: Individual and Groups

I have added two multiple choice question to "Individual" account type:

I didn't do anything with "Group" account type.

I have tried to register as a new user and was able to see my questions:

Please provide more details on what I should do to reproduce your issue.