We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Detecting Loged In User | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Anthony
Anthony Apr 27 '11
I am trying to show certain content to logged in users only

Example logged in as "$USERNAME$"show nothing

Iv seen this done on a wall.fm site. (Oxwall software)

www.hifuncity.com

The welcome and join page doesn't have anything in the side bar but if you log in a view pages like profile, video , photos etc you see the side bar content.

Iv studie the site and i know why it doesn't show on certain pages using: "style= none" code, i just don't know how it knows when your logged in or on a certain page.

Any help is appreciated.
Brooklyn Sweet
Brooklyn Sweet Apr 27 '11
I looked at the site etc if you remove everything on the main page form the side bar and only keep "my profile" the welcome page and join page wont have a right side bar but you got to allow only members to see the site and then guests will see the page without the sidebar
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 13
That appears to be clearly amazing. Most teeny specifics are using great deal of reputation encounter. So i am attached to the idea a good deal. Pre-Degree Programmes
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 13
The main reason why it's always a lot better that one can significant researching preceding doing. You'll be able to share improved page using this method. https://ligaklikpartneruero2024.vip
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 03:41AM
I've had some fantastic experiences with vn88's live betting feature. vn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 05:13AM
Yeah bookmaking this wasn’t a speculative decision outstanding post! . tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN one hour ago
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com
REHMAN
REHMAN one hour ago
I like your writing style really loving this web site . vn88