We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hidden site background page and login box edit | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
omer
omer May 17 '13
hi,

i want to my web side register reguired like facebook..

i did from settings but now i am looking site view very easy and bad seeking now 

how can i edit hidden main page background and other...

The Forum post is edited by omer May 17 '13
Attachments:
  site.png (10.88Kb)
dave Leader
dave May 17 '13

In your admin area you can edit some parts of the theme.   The other stuff you have to edit the theme css.

omer
omer May 17 '13
i know from theme area... i ask how and where i add to css... because register reguired main page seeking same all templates
dave Leader
dave May 17 '13
what template are you using, the default template is origin.   So if your theme does not have the css, it should pull it from origin theme as i understand it.
omer
omer May 17 '13
my themplate Aron Theme... and it has a css but i dont know how can i do hidden main page custimoze...
dave Leader
dave May 17 '13

look for floatbox_body, that should change the main background of the signin box.

there is also a header and a footer to that box    floatbox_header and floatbox_bottom

learn to use the developer tools that come with firefox, they can be a huge help..

open the site in firefox,  click on tools, webdeveloper, inspector.   Then just move the box to where you want, it will show you the css as wall as other information

Alia Team
Alia May 20 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.