We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugin not appearing - Paid Membership | Forum

Harry
Harry May 18 '13
I installed the plugin and after a success message, on the installed plugins page, at the top, i have this:  membership+plugin_configuration_notice.  Cannot see the plugin anywhere aside from this page.
Harry
Harry May 18 '13

Also, when trying to uninstall the plugin, I receive a 'plugin uninstall error.'

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC May 30 '13
Harold, will be glad to take a look if you provide control panel ( сPanel/FTP) and admin panel access details along. You can PM this to me.
Harry
Harry May 30 '13
Thanks for your reply.  As it is, I was able to sort it out since.  Would like to know, though, on the paid membership, if I can somehow use a payment processor that is not paypal, not icepay, etc ( the existing plugins available)?  Have purchased the paypal plugin but its really not suitable for me.

Thanks
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 11 '13
Harold, it is possible to use other gateways BUT you will need to modify the source code of our plugin.
Harry
Harry Jun 11 '13
im actually going to be doing something manually (long story lol); so my concern now becomes ( as ive noticed ) how to manually insert/add the membership to the tables with the expiry dates and such?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 19 '13
Can you PM me more info Harold?
I am not sure what you would like to achieve. You would like to add new rows to the table with all the data which normally gets added automatically when users subscribes? Or you are talking about some kind of query that would have inserted all this data?
Harry
Harry Jun 28 '13
I would just like to add new rows to the table with all the data which normally gets added automatically when users subscribes.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 3 '13
Harold, this can be done in ow_membership_user table in database, using "Insert".

You can find values for  "id" and "typeid" in "ow_membership_plan" table.
You can find userid in "ow_base_user"  table.
Expiration timestamp (http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm) .
Leave "Function" empty.

Harry
Harry Jul 16 '13
Excellent, thanks.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 16 '13
Welcome.
You do not have permission to reply this topic