We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is there a personal assistant for IELTS writing? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Zurcke
Zurcke Oct 13
I recently stumbled upon a cool service for IELTS writing called the IELTS Practice App, and it has been a game changer for my prep. I was looking for something to guide me through essay writing, which is always a struggle, and this tool turned out to be just what I needed. It offers personalized feedback on essays, and it doesn’t just give generic advice—it really digs into specific areas where you can improve, which helped me understand exactly what examiners are looking for. Plus, it simulates the actual IELTS writing test environment, so I can practice under timed conditions. I used to struggle with managing time, but after a few sessions, I noticed a big improvement in pacing myself through tasks. Another thing I love is that it provides sample essays, so you get an idea of high-scoring answers and can compare them with your own work. It's also super easy to access on any device, which means I can practice wherever and whenever I want. If you’re looking for a focused way to prep for IELTS writing, I’d highly recommend checking it out here: https://ielts-practice.app/