We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

problem plugin groups [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
russianru
russianru May 23 '13

theme is that! when creating a group like anything special neproiskhodet well, as soon as I created it but me, and no one will bring it never displayed

Here's an example created a group and I go to the tab of my group and she's displayed

Then I go to the tab group and the new result

and it is not present on the main

The Forum post is edited by Alia May 28 '13
dave Leader
dave May 23 '13
Im not sure i totally understand but it sounds like you just need to check your admin pages,  profile and make sure groups is in the right place, you can drag that widget.  You can also add groups to the main menu as well.
The Forum post is edited by dave May 23 '13
russianru
russianru May 23 '13

Quote from dave
Im not sure i totally understand but it sounds like you just need to check your admin pages,  profile and make sure groups is in the right place, you can drag that widget.  You can also add groups to the main menu as well.

the problem is not a problem in itself Vijay Group and the widget is already on the main

my group

new group

and it is not present on the main

Alia Team
Alia May 27 '13
Most likely you have selected "By invitation only" to "Who can view" question when adding your group. That is why it is not showing anywhere ( see screen shot bellow).

Edit your group, and change "Who can view" to "Anybody". Does this solve your problem?

russianru
russianru May 27 '13

Quote from Aliia
Most likely you have selected "By invitation only" to "Who can view" question when adding your group. That is why it is not showing anywhere ( see screen shot bellow).

Edit your group, and change "Who can view" to "Anybody". Does this solve your problem?

Thank you! I found the problem and it has been translated plugin changed the words in places where everyone can see there was no one! Well, problem solved