We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php on line 185 [Solved. Server issue] | Forum

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus May 25 '13
How can this happen?
I have not done anything with the database. The site was running perfectly well  last night and before. When I tried to open my site this morning, this is what I got.

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php on line 185

I have never touched Database in a long time
The Forum post is edited by Alia May 28 '13
dave Leader
dave May 25 '13

Have you changed anything at all, with htaccess, php ini, permissions, anything at all even if it is minor tell us what has changed even something you think would not matter. Have you added any plugins, anything.

it is not a db error i dont think, it is a class error.. i will look at it and see what i can find

that line is creating a new db connect,  so check your includes config php file and make sure the connection information is valid..  also check the config to see if you are in debug mode or not.

The Forum post is edited by dave May 25 '13
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus May 26 '13
I think that issue had to do with the upgrade of the PHP version of the host. The problem is solved now
TeamX
TeamX Oct 29 '13

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php on line 185

I too face the same issue, i have made a change in .htaccess and try to install a Ios APp for Oxwall
dave Leader
dave Oct 29 '13
Stanley this post is marked resolved, if you have similar issue please refer to your host as it is a host server issue per Kumi's reply above...   or start a new post if that is not the issue...   thanks