We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New users cannot register after upgrading to 1.5.3 | Forum

Mike
Mike May 29 '13
Upgraded to 1.5.3 over the weekend. Users are now no longer able to register for my site. The issue is that my birthday is a required field and gives an error about filling in all required fields even if it has a value. Making birthday not required gives the same error when the form is submitted but no fields are highlighted to indicate which one the system thinks is missing.

I tried adding a new birthday field to see if that made any difference and it didn't.

What other information can I provide to help debug this?

Thanks

dave Leader
dave May 29 '13

whats your site url ?

what theme are you using?

and i am assuming you did the basics by setting dev mode and refreshing and all that :)

The Forum post is edited by dave May 29 '13
Discount dollars
Discount dollars May 30 '13
i think im having same issue when i log in it goes back to sign in page as if i never logged in HELP!!
Mike
Mike May 30 '13
I tried debug but not dev mode. I switched on devmode, fixed the various file permission errors about copying themes and now the form works. Weird. Thanks for your help.
Alia Team
Alia Jun 3 '13
Remy, what is your site URL?
Ben Gould
Ben Gould Jun 7 '13
hi im sorry I made a post and didnt see this one when I was looking,

I have this exact same problem since the update too and I dont know how to fix bugs ect with oxwall I use the cpanel to view the files

Alia Team
Alia Jun 10 '13