We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Disclaimer - Tiny Chat | Forum

dave Leader
dave May 30 '13

Just a thought, i did add this to my tiny chat page, i hope one day we can have a disclaimer text in the lang table. :)

to  ow_plugins/tinychat/views/controllers/page_index.html 

i added this to the top before the literal

<table width="95%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center" style="background-color: #3d3d3d;">
 <tr valign="top">
 <td>
 Notice! - The chat text, video and audio feeds, of this video chat are NOT stored locally within our website.  We are using a tinychat widget for this chat which means that your chat text is stored on their (tinychat.com) servers.  For your safety please only share personal information such as address, phone number etc. in the chat room at your own risk.  <strong>If you prefer a more private chat experience where the chat logs are stored locally and purged on a regular basis, then please use the 'Chat-Rooms' link on the main menu above or 'chat' using the instant chat located on the bottom right corner of this page which shows your friends who are online and you may chat with them on an individual basis.</strong>
 </td>
 </tr>
 </table>
 <br />

Just thought i would share :)

The Forum post is edited by dave May 30 '13
Alia Team
Alia Jul 18 '13
Thanks for sharing Dave.
You do not have permission to reply this topic