We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Was your host awarded anything this year? Arvixe was! | Forum

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jun 2 '13
ARVIXE AWARDS

Since 2003, Arvixe has been recognized for exceptional customer service by both consumers and web hosting review websites. The awards received are showcased below.

Arvixe Ranked 157thth Fastest Growing Private Company in the US

In August 2012, Arvixe was recognized by Inc. Magazineas the 157th fastest growing private sector company in the United States over a 3 year period (2008-2011) with a growth of 2154%. 

Arvixe was also recognized as the 10th fastest growing company in the IT sector during the same time span which makes Arvixe the fastest growing hosting company on the Inc500.

Arvixe Ranked 209th Fastest Growing Private Company in the US

In August 2011, Arvixe was recognized by Inc. Magazineas the 209th fastest growing private sector company in the United States over a 3 year period (2007-2010) with a growth of 1487%. 

Arvixe was also recognized as the 17th fastest growing company in the IT sector during the same time span.

Arvixe Ranks first in HostReview's Readers' Choice Award

As part of its coverage of the innovators and market leaders in the rapidly-evolving web hosting industry, for the 7th consecutive year HostReview recognized and honored the web hosting companies that are prominent and excel in their business sector. Arvixe is proud to have received the #1 Award in Best Affordable Hosting of 2012 Category from Hostreview.

Once again, for the second year in a row, Arvixe has placed first in Host Review's Readers' Choice Award amongst 20+ other hosts nominated for the position.

The Readers' Choice Award is an annual award given by the readers of HostReview. In 2011, over 9,500 visitors took part in the both nominations and voting rounds of the campaign and elected the winners. Arvixe placed first in 2011 amongst over 15 nominated hosting companies. Readers' Choice Award is independent of the judgment of the HostReview editorial team, and represents the ability of a hosting company to earn the support of its clients.

Arvixe Ranks second in HostReview's Readers' Choice Award

After 2 months of voting, Arvixe has ranked 2nd in HostReview's 2010 Readers' Choice Awards out of 100s of hosts. We'd like to thank our loyal customers for supporting us!

Three Star CNET Service Provider
CNET Certified Store

Arvixe is a Three Star CNET Service Provider. The CNET Internet Services Certification Program is based on three sets of criteria, each worth one star. Providers must meet all criteria in a set to receive a star for that category. The three sets of criteria are: site functionality, provider standards, and order fulfillment.

Arvixe Reviewweb site hosting

Arvixe is highly rated and holds an all time monitored 99.99% uptime at WebHostingStuff.com. Arvixe is also a participant in the Hosting Code of Ethics Program. The Hosting Code of Ethics promotes service excellence by encouraging participating companies to adopt strict best practices in their business conduct.

Arvixe wins Editor's Choice Award

Arvixe has received the prestigious hosting-review.com's Editors' Pick Award. Hosting-review.com prides itself in being an independent source for finding the best web hosting to match every constumer's needs.

Arvixe Rated #1 ASP .NET Web Hos

Arvixe has been ranked #1 ASP .NET Web Host. Hosting companies are ranked on affordability, support and features offered.

Arvixe, LLC Uptime verified by Besthostratings.com

At BestHostRatings.com Arvixe has the highest uptime rating among over 370 web hosts listed on the website. Furthermore, Arvixe is one of the highest rated companies at this website with over 100 reviews.

Guaranteed HostWeb Hosting

Arvixe is a Guaranteed Host recognized by CompareWebHosts.com. By being a Guaranteed Host, Arvixe promises to provide a basic set of web hosting services in order to satisfy the needs of clients.

Arvixe is a Listed & Verified by Web-Hosting-Top.com. Also, Arvixe is a top 10 provider at web-hosting-top.com. Web-Hosting-Top aims to compile the "Biggest ever webhosting directory" and has over 13500 companies listed.

Host U Can - Best ASP.NET Hosting

Arvixe has received the June 2011 Best ASP .NET Hosting award from HostUCan.com. HostUCan.com aims to review different hosting providers based on price, specialty and quality of services offered.

Top 10 Budget Hosting Company - 2009

At the end of 2009, Arvixe received the 2009 top 10 budget hosting award from HostReview.com. "The Fastest Growing awards are intended to showcase fast-moving companies that are increasing quickly in size and prestige. Some are new companies, while others are established companies that are just starting to expand into web hosting."

Top 10 Fastest Growing Company - May 2007

In May 2007, Arvixe received the may 2007 top 10 fastest growing company award from HostReview.com. "The Fastest Growing awards are intended to showcase fast-moving companies that are increasing quickly in size and prestige. Some are new companies, while others are established companies that are just starting to expand into web hosting."

Top 10 Budget Hosting - January 2010Top 10 Budget Hosting - October 2007Top 10 Budget Hosting - September 2007 
Top 10 Budget Hosting - June 2007Top 10 Budget Hosting - June 2007Top 10 Budget Hosting - October 2005

In 2005 and 2007 and 2010, Arvixe received numerous monthly top 10 budget hosting awards from HostReview.com. "Budget Web Hosting Awards are intended to mark companies providing the best opportunities for starting businesses. The affordable prices of the plans and the features included and the level of technical base and support are the criteria for choosing the selected list of best budget web hosting providers."

Best ASP .NET Web Hosting

Arvixe has received the Best ASP .NET Hosting award from WebHostRanking.com. WebHostRanking.com aims to review different hosting providers based on price, specialty and quality of services offered.

Best Hyper-V VPS Web Hosting

Arvixe has received the Best Hyper-V VPS Hosting award from HostScoreCard.com. HostScoreCard.com aims to identify quality providers of web hosting services through critical reviews of each feature offered.

Best VPS Hosting

While mainly a directory of free web hosting providers, 100 best free web space providers has done an evaluation of Arvixe's VPS offering and provided us with their Best VPS Hosting Award.

Arvixe receives the best wordpress hosting award

Arvixe has received webhostingclue.com's Best ASP .NET Hosting award. Webhostingclue.com has recognized our dedication to quality and our ability to provide hosting services for the .NET platform.

Arvixe Review

Arvixe has got the "Excellent" GuruScore at ReviewsGurus.com for the Phenomenal support and Excellent uptime.

Top Cheap Web Hosting

Arvixe received the "Best Value Hosting Provider 2011Q1" award from Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com

Best Web Hosting 2011

Arvixe is honored to have received Best Web Hosting 2011 from webhost4lifereview.com who has been reviewing windows and linux web hosting providers for over 4 years.

Web Hosting Rating

Webhostingrating.com is your trusted web hosting directory in 2002. Arvixe has been identified as an accredited host by webhostingrating.com due to our commitment to customer service.

Web Hosting Rating

Marking the first year for WindowsHostingASP's annual awards, Arvixe has been awarded the #1 spot in 2013 for Windows ASP.NET hosting. Given to the best ASP.NET hosting providers in the industry, Arvixe has been recognized as the best hosting provider in the Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and Reseller categories. 

bobbi
bobbi Jun 2 '13
we had to leave arvixe because of high cpu and vm, customer service wasnt great either, all arvixe wanted us to do was pay them more and more money, they wanted us on a dedicated server, not happening, they said it was bot traffic causing the high cpu and vm spikes, even a fresh oxwall installation (our site was compressed so didnt show anything) with the cpu sat at 33 - 50% so we had to leave, we dont even get spammers now, cant rememebr the last time i deleted one (bet i get loads now lol)
The Forum post is edited by bobbi Jun 2 '13
Oxwall Accessories
were you on a shared hosting plan at the time?

bobbi
bobbi Jun 2 '13
yes it was the personal plan,
Oxwall Accessories
It may have been the cause of someone else on the plan. I had a few issues before I went to a vps. Maybe we can work something out with arvixe to persuade your return!

Steve Winter
Steve Winter Jun 4 '13
I had to leave there as well.  They should not be listed as an Oxwall host even though they are very nice people.  I now use http://tinyurl.com/happyhosting with a shared hosting account.

It is not advertised at Arvixe that their shared hosting won't really work with Oxwall.

Paul M.
Paul M. Jun 4 '13
As long as you aren't using godaddy. They are the worst hosting company ever!
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jun 4 '13

Quote from Steve Winter It is not advertised at Arvixe that their shared hosting won't really work with Oxwall.

Well that's just plain untrue. All arvixe shared hosting plans come with softaculous which allows oxwall to be installed with just a click of a button. I actually posted a video of the installation process and to be honest its as easy as pie. You can check it out here! http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11246

Steve Winter
Steve Winter Jun 4 '13
Quote from Paul M. As long as you aren't using godaddy. They are the worst hosting company ever!
They are scum of the lowest form.See
http://urgentwarnings.blogspot.com/and

http://reputationpiracy.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Steve

The Forum post is edited by Steve Winter Jun 4 '13
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Jun 5 '13
Quote from OxwallAccessories
Quote from Steve Winter It is not advertised at Arvixe that their shared hosting won't really work with Oxwall.

Well that's just plain untrue. All arvixe shared hosting plans come with softaculous which allows oxwall to be installed with just a click of a button. 

I did not suggest that it would not install.  It was fully installed when I migrated to a company where it would actually WORK!  

Sorry,

Steve

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jun 5 '13
Well Steve I am sorry to hear that you had trouble. That is not a typical user experience. I can also vogue personally that Oxwall works just fine on a shared hosting plan from arvixe! 
Pete
Pete Jun 5 '13
This is just spam that you or posting ,what as your topic got to do with Installation Troubleshooter and Server setup
dave Leader
dave Jun 5 '13

@pete

i was just about to say the same thing, totally agree.   This is just advertising and IMO this needs to be removed.  If not then everyone will start doing the same thing and posting such spam, where does it stop. 

Oxwall Accessories
I'm sorry that you guys feel that way I was just trying to help arvixe out a little because I rarely have issues with them! I'm also the liaison manager for the oxwall community now which means I help you guys get better results from their customer service. I have also been around these boards for a long time and it seems like people have a fair amount of trouble with these other host too! 
dave Leader
dave Jun 5 '13

Understood, i know you had the best intention.  But its one thing to post maybe alittle something something on your profile saying i like these guys, its a whole diff thing to post this kind of over the edge extreme post, just IMO...  If that were the case heck i could make good money praising some of the companies i deal with every day.   The line between good service and spam is a very fine line. So to keep everyone out of hot water the best thing to do is not allow any of it, that way noone can say the almighty favorite comback "well you let him do it" lol...

So maybe good plan, but maybe not so good execution is all. :) 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 5 '13
Oxwall Accessories
well In all fairness sir there is no affiliate links posted in here. This is simply just a heads up.
dave Leader
dave Jun 5 '13

Sorry if i gave that impression, i was not saying anything about affiliate anything. I was merely saying it was advertising in a way that is not a good presidence to set, thats all :) 

Also understand that some people might also see this as insider advertising and taking advantage of the position.  Im just pointing out we all have to be careful when it comes to that stuff.

The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 5 '13
Pete
Pete Jun 6 '13

Quote from OxwallAccessories
well In all fairness sir there is no affiliate links posted in here. This is simply just a heads up.

In all fairness if i posted what you have posted ,my messages would be removed.Anyway if oxwall allow this,then its there own fault when everybody starts posting long ads about there own website.
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13

Well so far i have checked out two of these, the first one not only looks like a self created link list site with an official sounding name, they are also biased by the fact that arvixe advertises on their website.  The second one is just a logo that anyone can get by joining a site and being seen as a host, even a reseller can get one, and actually several of the "fancy" logos anyone can get. 

Do you really want me to dig deeper?  The story is really beginning to unfold and its is really looking as if this is not just a simple "hey i like these guys"  but an intentional effort to advertise and make logo's look official that they did something when in fact anyone can get them. 

Again, should i dig deeper, do we really want to go there and talk about the real story here or maybe just remove the post all together..

I thought maybe someone would be open to my comment "this is a presedence we do not want to set".

To me it does really seem like someone created some official sounding sites and some fancy logos that really mean nothing.   So if anyone decided to look into the pleathora of logos and sites, they might find a well organized marketing ploy, not an official recognition. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 6 '13
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13
Besides bottom line IMO is that this forum is for support of a product and that product is not Arvixe but Oxwall..
Pages: 1 2 »