We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unfortunately, the label can not display Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
china
china Jun 3 '13
Unfortunately, the label can not display Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

ross Team
ross Jun 3 '13
China, 

Can you please specify, where these labels are located, we couldn't locate them according to the screenshot? Thank you. 

china
china Jun 4 '13
ross,

I do not know where is the problem, but today found the problem has been resolved, thank you!

ross Team
ross Jun 4 '13
Ok, great!
china
china Jun 4 '13
Roos,

First, thank you for your help,Then ask a question, how can I withdraw my blog post temporarily saved? Thank you!

The Forum post is edited by china Jun 4 '13
ross Team
ross Jun 4 '13
You can find your blog post saved as a draft here: your Dashboard/My Blog/My drafts or you can find it by link www.yoursite.com//blogs/my-drafts. After locating it, you're free to edit or delete it. 
china
china Jun 4 '13
Roos,

Well, thank you, I think I need to learn more about OXWALL. When the user's blog is 0, enter the path www.yoursite.com//blogs/my-drafts only through dashboard page, QUICK LINKS - MY BLOG -MY DRAFTS.

The Forum post is edited by china Jun 4 '13
ross Team
ross Jun 4 '13
Sure, take your time, you can learn more here: http://docs.oxwall.org/

As to the question when the user's blog is 0, can you specify, please? I don't follow actually

china
china Jun 6 '13
thank you Ross reminder, these days there are private things were not online.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
This time around Stu is getting married to a young Asian beauty named Lauren (Jamie Chung), who’s father completely disapproves of him. khuyến mãi 789club