We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Amazon Payments plugin? | Forum

Brad Groux
Brad Groux Jun 5 '13
Is anyone aware of an Amazon Payments plugin available for Oxwall? I personally despise PayPal's business practices so I stopped using them years ago, and I'd love to find/pay for an Amazon Payments plugin. 
dave Leader
dave Jun 5 '13

Yes that would be nice, i still use paypal as i have never had any issue with them, but more options is always better.

Do you have amazon widget set up on a page now so you can still make sales in the meantime, just curious.

Brad Groux
Brad Groux Jun 5 '13
My site is currently in development and I'm waiting for 1.6, so if there isn't an Amazon Payments plugin I'll probably write one and/or pay someone to write one. I'm looking to launch by end of August. 

I've had issues with PayPal in the past illegally freezing funds for months on end - and just got fed up with dealing with them. From my experience they also don't do any real investigation when a customer requests a chargeback on false pretenses, they generally just take their word for it. 

EDIT - I should point out that I am also looking for a plugin for WePay

The Forum post is edited by Brad Groux Jun 5 '13