We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What about adding | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Michel
Michel Jun 6 '13
What about adding more payement options because i cannot pay with paypal since i dont got that like much more people i want to buy some things but its impossible because there's only a paypal option im getting tired of it or just make all plugins free or add more pay options
The Forum post is edited by Michel Jun 6 '13
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13
Can you suggest somethings you might like for the record please.
The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 6 '13
Shaun
Shaun Jun 7 '13
Have you tried contacting the publishers of the plugins you want to buy. Some of them sell through their own websites and allow diffrent paent methods.

Im sure paypal allows you pay without having an account by just using your cc.
Michel
Michel Jun 7 '13
Thats the problem i dont got any credit card Hey dave! well i wanted the profile cover and smileys
dave Leader
dave Jun 7 '13

Michel, i was referring to payment options. You said you wanted more than paypal, but you say that you dont have CC.  What would you prefer as a payment option. I am just trying to get some specifics as far as what other option you see out there other than those.

Michel
Michel Jun 7 '13
Moneybookers or Ideal thats what most dutch people are using
dave Leader
dave Jun 8 '13

I do not know but one day maybe there could be many more gateway choices both with the script as well as in the store.   Until then it would be special coding or even a gateway mod release that would cover those two choices.  And the store would have to be willing to sign up as a merchant, and im not sure that will happen.  It could but i would not hold my breath. 

I looked at both,  honestly i was little more comfortable with Moneybookers than i was with Ideal, and thats not saying much.  I was not impressed by Ideal for a number of reasons. 

Michel
Michel Jun 8 '13
ye moneybookers would do better here then ideal