We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Software | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Francisco Guerreiro
I can not enter my site and appears this picture any one know what is this?
The Forum post is edited by Francisco Guerreiro Jun 6 '13
Attachments:
  ScreenHunter_06 Jun. 06 21.30.jpg (55.07Kb)
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13
did you already install your site and copy the config data to the config file?
Francisco Guerreiro
yes friend  now wont instalad linguafes France and Portuguese 
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13
your site was there this morning i was checking to do a followup on another question, so you need to backtrack an see what changes you made since then.  The site is not even loading, have you checked with your host to see if they are down.
Francisco Guerreiro
From time totime the serverhangs
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13

Thats not  good operating condition for the software, what if the server hangs in the middle of a sql update or maybe the file executes and does not see the db because of the hang.   I am not saying we cant help on our side, but i think the first thing you need to do is take care of things with your host and get the script on a solid platform and then we can go from there.  Just my take.

Aliia, Daisy or others if you have a suggestion otherwise please share :)

Francisco Guerreiro
ok my friend thanks
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
This time around Stu is getting married to a young Asian beauty named Lauren (Jamie Chung), who’s father completely disapproves of him. khuyến mãi 789club
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
This time around Stu is getting married to a young Asian beauty named Lauren (Jamie Chung), who’s father completely disapproves of him. khuyến mãi 789club