We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

chrome browser settings? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Joseph
Joseph Jun 6 '13
I can sign up a new account with internet explorer but when i use chrome it keeps sending me back to the join page and not letting me fill out information is there a setting I should adjust?
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13
is your captcha showing in chrome, i think it is sending you back because there is something you cant see to fill out.  Check that all your fields are there the same as in IE.
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13

accnt type also check everything side by side if you can using both browsers

Joseph
Joseph Jun 6 '13
on my site its a 2 page sign up the captcha doesnt come till the second page you can see my sign up at wickednation.net its pretty simple I entered in the same stuff and it works on chrome for other users but for me it does not I have went through all the basic tests
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13

ok i just signd up as testprofile6 and worked fine for me, and i never use chrome so i have no special settings. 

Also did you know that it does not accept USA you have to type United States. 

please del that account.   must be something with your chrome..

dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '13
you might try running Ccleaner with all browsers closed and then try it, thats what i did
The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 6 '13
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '13
Joseph, 

have the problem been solved? please, let us know

Joseph
Joseph Jun 9 '13
no I think my chrome is not storing something right I am unsure
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '13
I think, the problem might be with your cookies disabled, please enable them in Chrome browser : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Joseph
Joseph Jun 10 '13
checked and I am accepting cookies but i do notice that when I close chrome over night when I wake up everything is reset so its a browser setting i realize now but not sure what
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '13
When you go to manage your cookies tick  Allow local data to be set (recommended)
Joseph
Joseph Jun 10 '13
yes that is already set man thats what I was saying in the last post
dave Leader
dave Jun 10 '13
Have you tried to uninstall chrome and reinstall it so everything is reset. 
Joseph
Joseph Jun 10 '13
not yet just got this laptop and just trying to solve the issue in case it comes up for other users
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '13
We think, you should reinstall Chrome browser, the problem is definitely from your side :) Keep us updated. 
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
This time around Stu is getting married to a young Asian beauty named Lauren (Jamie Chung), who’s father completely disapproves of him. khuyến mãi 789club