We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Displayed Members - User Carousel | Forum

Mark Atkinson
Mark Atkinson Jun 10 '13
Does the plugin automatically display all members or is their an option to only display a certain type? The plugin would be awesome for me if I could set it to only show a certain profile type. Thanks for what looks like a great addition.
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Jul 8 '13
Curious also if you can  up the amount of displayed members you have it at 20, we have memberships levels and one of them is for a paid featured spot, hard to keep it that way when theres only 20 spots any way to add more?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 8 '13
Quote from Mark Atkinson Does the plugin automatically display all members or is their an option to only display a certain type? The plugin would be awesome for me if I could set it to only show a certain profile type. Thanks for what looks like a great addition.

You can select user list which you want to display in the carousel. Next list are available: Latest, Recently active, Online and Featured users. I will think about adding a configurable user list in the next update. But for now only these list are available.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 8 '13
Quote from Amber S Curious also if you can  up the amount of displayed members you have it at 20, we have memberships levels and one of them is for a paid featured spot, hard to keep it that way when theres only 20 spots any way to add more?

You can configure the widget to show up to 25 users via the widget settings popup. 
the amount is limited to prevent the widget overload.
You do not have permission to reply this topic