We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What is this hashtag looking link when i copy and paste something | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
dave Leader
dave Jun 17 '13

I have noticed lately that when i copy and paste something from a blog or if i am looking for a lang key and i copy the lang on the page or really tons of stuff there is always this hashtag looking link at the end of it that really bothers me.

it looks like this (this is a copy and paste of an error message in upload video but i get this on oxwall core stuff as well).

"Please upload a video (Step 1) before proceeding with Step 2 - See more at: http://www.mysite.com/upload-your-video#sthash.KGUhlZUx.dpuf

what is this thing some kind of invisible site relationship url cache deal, i never see this before.

Mitchell Thornton
Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Kissimmee Bed Bug Control
Mitchell Thornton
I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Termite Treatment Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: Termite Treatment Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: Pest Control Deltona
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
Substantially, the post is really the freshest on that noteworthy topic. I concur with your conclusions and also can eagerly look forward to your coming updates. Simply just saying thanks definitely will not simply be acceptable, for the amazing lucidity in your writing. I can promptly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Fabulous work and also much success in your business endeavors! kết quả dữ liệu bongdaso
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
Substantially, the post is really the freshest on that noteworthy topic. I concur with your conclusions and also can eagerly look forward to your coming updates. Simply just saying thanks definitely will not simply be acceptable, for the amazing lucidity in your writing. I can promptly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Fabulous work and also much success in your business endeavors! kết quả dữ liệu bongdaso
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Comfortabl y, the article is in reality the sweetest on this notable topic. I concur with your conclusions and also definitely will eagerly look forward to your coming updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not simply be sufficient, for the fantasti c clarity in your writing. I will best away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any kind of updates. De lightful work and also much success in your business endeavors! đăng ký kubet
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 6
In the awesome scheme of things you’ll receive an A just for hard work. Exactly where you misplaced me was on your details. As people say, details make or break the argument.. And it couldn’t be more accurate right here. Having said that, permit me reveal to you what exactly did work. The writing can be really convincing which is possibly why I am taking an effort to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, despite the fact that I can certainly notice the leaps in logic you make, I am not confident of how you seem to connect the details which in turn produce the actual final result. For the moment I will, no doubt yield to your point but wish in the near future you link the facts much better. https://khomuc88.live/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 7
My personal sis advised me personally about your internet site and exactly how excellent it truly is. She’s proper, I’m genuinely amazed using the composing and clever style. Seems like to me you’re merely itching the surface in terms of that which you might accomplish, nevertheless you’re off to a terrific start! webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 7
My personal sis advised me personally about your internet site and exactly how excellent it truly is. She’s proper, I’m genuinely amazed using the composing and clever style. Seems like to me you’re merely itching the surface in terms of that which you might accomplish, nevertheless you’re off to a terrific start! webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Can I just say what a aid to find somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know learn how to convey a difficulty to mild and make it important. More individuals have to read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked because you definitely have the gift. webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Can I just say what a aid to find somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know learn how to convey a difficulty to mild and make it important. More individuals have to read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked because you definitely have the gift. webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 15
Wade and his sidekick LeBron Spliff James look beat the fuck down emotionally. Barring any dominance from the refs…Mavericks got this.|laughatLEBRON| topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 15
Wade and his sidekick LeBron Spliff James look beat the fuck down emotionally. Barring any dominance from the refs…Mavericks got this.|laughatLEBRON| topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I’d ought to talk with you here. Which isn’t some thing It’s my job to do! I quite like reading a post that will get people to think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment! topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. unblocked game
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
Can I merely say exactly what a relief to seek out somebody who actually knows what theyre discussing on-line. You definitely realize how to bring a difficulty to light and earn it critical. More people have to read this and see why side with the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked simply because you absolutely have the gift. Đăng ký nn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
Can I merely say exactly what a relief to seek out somebody who actually knows what theyre discussing on-line. You definitely realize how to bring a difficulty to light and earn it critical. More people have to read this and see why side with the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked simply because you absolutely have the gift. Đăng ký nn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Nice post. I find out something more challenging on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content using their company writers and rehearse a little at their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my small weblog no matter whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your web weblog. Thanks for sharing. Đăng ký fb9
Pages: 1 2 »