We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

email notofication | Forum

pikar
pikar Jun 18 '13
Hi @ all

So with the news of the ship after two days off does not work,

Why is that?

Located on the cron job?

All emails will be sent upon registration, users Onlin Offline indicator works, the instant messages are sent when the Useracount so under email notifications set that, but the night Aim through the contact form will be sent only to the automated shipping is not done,

He who knows any advice?
ross Team
ross Jun 18 '13
I'm sorry I don't understand the issue. Please, specify
pikar
pikar Jun 18 '13
Hi, the problem is that when I select the Automatically point of email notifications and then go offline, after two days no clue sent through private messages or other activities, even if I ales other user after three days the most user send a message, the function works only once ...

where's the problem

translate google
ross Team
ross Jun 18 '13
Make sure your cron jobs are configured properly: http://docs.oxwall.org/install:cron
pikar
pikar Jun 18 '13
yes I think so, and that's online and offline contact form sends the news
ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
So is the cron jobs working properly? Also check your notification settings. My Preferences/Email notifications. 
pikar
pikar Jun 19 '13
yes because all settings are made​​,
Email Notifications is on Automatically

and all other settings are marked
ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
Please, check this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/10502 if none of this helps, get back to us. 
Alia Team
Alia Jun 20 '13
shaj
shaj Jun 20 '13
can i change groups plugin name .i need this plugin author us in my site two plugin same name upload fail .can i edit group plug in description box type i need 10 input box eg my name,my hobby,my pet,etc (all content in side discription box) watching, editing ,By invitation only ,Participants,Group creator only ,choose photo ,etc etc...all same use group plugin (different only discription box) how edit my self please tel 1 by 1  help me my mail fathira@gmail.com sample see attach
Attachments:
  100 letter.docx (21.96Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Jun 21 '13
Shaj, there isn't an easy way to install one plugin twice.
You will need to modify the whole  source code of the plugins.

pikar
pikar Jun 21 '13
Hello Aliia, So I have tested the "mass mailing" are sent

only email notifications is on Automatically there will be no notifications sent after two days,
pikar
pikar Jun 26 '13
hello, so the problem of sending messages after two days off, there is still? everything else seems to be yes,

no one knows info on what that might still lie?