We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

View "Private" user profile information | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
James
James Jun 20 '13
I know as an administrator or moderator you can view profile questions that are marked invisible but i would like to be able to give this ability to certain user roles on my site. Is there any easy way to do this or can anyone give me a direction to look to accomplish this? 

Thanks in advance!

ross Team
ross Jun 20 '13
James, 

This can be done only in two ways, you assign those users as a moderator and give them right for the "Base" or assign those questions as visible for all users, otherwise, this is a custom code modification. 

James
James Jun 21 '13
Thank you for the information, can you give me any point of reference to start for custom code modifications?  We would really prefer to not give moderation access to a wide array of users and it would create a substantial bit of extra work for staff members to have to add and remove users from being able to have this functionality on almost a monthly basis.  I really need to find a way to automate this.
ross Team
ross Jun 23 '13
Please, go to the custom code modification section of the forum, probably you'll find some info there, or just create a new topic there. 
James
James Jun 24 '13
Thank You
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
This web page is actually a walk-through for all of the details you wished about it and didn’t know who to inquire about. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. rút tiền 789club
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
This web page is actually a walk-through for all of the details you wished about it and didn’t know who to inquire about. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. rút tiền 789club