We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need help please | Forum

Vinz
Vinz Jun 22 '13
Hi all,

I want install a plugins he say me install done without problem ( contact us plugins ) then he say me i must change the setting of my plugins and when i save my setting i got this

Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '17068-2' for key 'keyId' File: /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_core/database.php Line: 331 Trace: #0 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_core/database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_core/database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_core/base_dao.php(215): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_languag...', Object(BOL_LanguageValue)) #4 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php(159): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_LanguageValue)) #5 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_plugins/contactus/bol/service.php(83): BOL_LanguageService->addValue(2, 'contactus', 'dept_1', 'Webmaster') #6 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_plugins/contactus/controllers/admin.php(84): CONTACTUS_BOL_Service->addDepartment('eleandyl@live.f...', 'Webmaster') #7 [internal function]: CONTACTUS_CTRL_Admin->dept(Array) #8 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CONTACTUS_CTRL_Admin), Array) #9 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #10 /homez.604/vinzwebs/www/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #11 {main} Type: PDOException

Someone can explain me where is the problem ?

Sry for my english i'm french
dave Leader
dave Jun 22 '13

you need to post this in the support section of the plugin.  http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/13

and it looks like the problem is that you tried to put duplicate keys in the same table.  But yes if this is for the contact us plugin you need to post it at that link.

Plus you might get more appropriate help if you ask in the international section with people that speak french :)

The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 22 '13
Vinz
Vinz Jun 22 '13
Ok sorry for wrong section my bad =/ and thanks a lot for you'r answer i know i can ask help on french section but international section is a best way for got a fast answer.

Thanks again my problem is solved.
dave Leader
dave Jun 22 '13
glad to hear it and no problem :)  happy day  (jour heureux)