We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can I improve the registration process ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Marc
Marc Jun 24 '13
hello,
I would like to end up the registration process for a new member by sending him back to the main page after he submitted all required fields, instead of displaying the page saying he has to click (again and again) to verify his email.
Which part of code do I (try to) modify ?
Thanks for your advices.

Attachments:
  join.jpg (42.52Kb)
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Jun 24 '13
Go to http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/settings/user and cross-tick the "Confirm email" option.
Marc
Marc Jun 25 '13
thanks for the reply, the "confirm email" option is activate, as I want new members to validate their registration.
Maybe i was not clear enough (sorry for my poor english skills, i'm just a French noob).

the issue is :
- after fulfilling requested areas and submiting his registrattion, the new user gets a page asking to submit his email, again and again.
- same thing happens when registering in Oxwall.org

I would like to redirect new subscribers to the main page after they submit they registration, and until they validate their email adress.
Marc
Marc Jun 28 '13
Any help, please ?
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 24
Do you need to rank higher for your keywords? Do you need more quality backlinks? Is your website under-performin g on the search engines. Packers and Movers Noida to Gandhidham