We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Ipad numbers of bugs on oxwall.org | Forum

Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Jun 26 '13
First time i tried to register through ipad the button "browse photo" does not work (i tried it many times).
Second bug : after finally i registered through my samsung i send PM to a plugin developer. He ansewered but impossible to respond him on the same feed. I always had to open new discussion. I only had two buttons ' mark as read ' AND 'Delete this discussion'.

Did l miss something ?
bobbi
bobbi Jun 26 '13
on any mobile device you will not be able to respond to a pm, you can send a pm but that is it,  i have ipad, nokia phone, have had blackberry and acer phones also and always been the same,

i have successfully registered on a oxwall site with my ipad in the past and the photo button worked for avatar pic  :) not sure why it didnt work for you

The Forum post is edited by bobbi Jun 26 '13
Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Jun 26 '13
Tnx
Ipad 1 iOS 4.2 maybe
Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Jun 26 '13
PM : I will try right now with the samsung
bobbi
bobbi Jun 26 '13
the pm thing is because oxwall does not support mobile devices, but that will change when they release the next update which includes a mobile version
Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Jun 26 '13
Yeah. Cool. I red that! By the way, for the future what do you hink is better for a dating site : Oxwall or Skadate ?
Alia Team
Alia Jul 1 '13
Honayn, currently Oxwall officially doesn't support any mobile devices including iPad.