We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Why Can Not Admin or User can delete own published contents | Forum

pro
pro Jun 30 '13
I'm facing problem that admin can not delete published content nor users can delete there own content from links, question.

Please Tell Me How Can I solve it.

Alia Team
Alia Jun 30 '13
Pro,

1. Do you get any errors when trying to delete? OR you just don't see the option where user/admin can delete the link?

2. What do you mean by "question"?

3. What is your site URL?
pro
pro Jul 1 '13
Delete option not showing in link and in questons poll, but now i had deleted questons poll plugin. my site www.tagslink.com
pro
pro Jul 1 '13
An other problem is video thumbnail not showing in NEWSFEEDNEWSFEED
Alia Team
Alia Jul 1 '13
Pro, I have tested on your site, and I can see "Delete" option for the link I've posted:

"Delete" buttons is displayed on link's page. To get to this page click on the time when your link was posted:

Alia Team
Alia Jul 1 '13
Regarding video thumbnails, this happens because youtube has changed the way they embed their videos. We have already updated our code to work with the new youtube embeds. Fix will be released with the upcoming version of Oxwall.
Alia Team
Alia Jul 1 '13
Regarding questions poll, you will need to contact plugin's developer.
pro
pro Jul 2 '13
Ok Very Thanks, Can you make this function easy because normal site users how will guess that how to comment how to delete their link. When anyone click on title then i want show the link in our site not to direct go to others site.
Alia Team
Alia Jul 5 '13
Pro, this requires custom code modifications.
You can also suggest this improvement to UserVoice (http://oxwall.uservoice.com/forums/13756-ideas-for-oxwall).