We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Payment Problem | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Prince
Prince Sep 9 '10
I want to buy the Forum Plugin but that could only be bought with paypal and unfourtunately Paypal is not supported in Our Country Pakistan...is there any other way to Buy it??
Den Team
Den Sep 9 '10
Sorry, but the only way we receive payments is via Paypal. If you have any friends from other PayPal supported countries, you can ask them to buy it for you with PayPal.
Prince
Prince Sep 11 '10
plz introduce the Alertpay payment system also..i can buy through paypal
Chan-Yeol
Chan-Yeol Mar 2 '23

If a customer is having a payment issue, you should ask for more details about the problem and take the time to listen to the customer's concerns. You should then work with them to identify the cause of the issue and offer a resolution. This could involve taking a payment over the phone, offering an alternative payment method, or suggesting a payment plan. It is important to be patient, understanding, and accommodating when dealing with payment issues. I visited usemicropayment recently, and I must tell that I am quite pleased with the service. The payment method is safe and simple, and this website is simple to use and browse. I only needed a few minutes to swiftly set up a payment account and pay a merchant. The customer support staff was also very helpful in responding to my inquiries and assisting me in resolving any problems I encountered. Anybody looking for a trusted and safe means to make payments online should definitely check out usemicropayment. 

Refer here https://saypaytechnologies.com/.

Bakolo
Bakolo Jul 4 '23
Hello, no matter which option you choose, you need to analyze the shortlist of payment companies in terms of the cost of cooperation with them: what you need to pay for - and what not, how the tariff changes and what affects it, what is included in the paid service, what regulations and payment options. After one or two payment providers remain in the list, which are the most suitable for you from the financial side of cooperation, you can move on to onboarding and the technical part. I can suggest you visit https://payadmit.com/, where you can read information about one of the most popular and reliable payment systems.