We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SoundCloud Embed wrong size and I've found the culprit | Forum

Angel
Angel Jul 1 '13
Hello..

Whenever I embed a soundcloud on the Video plugin, the size of the player is stretched so wide and I have finally found why..

maybe this will help the developer to fix this Video plugin.

It's the % that SoundCloud use as their width number.

for example:

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/...%2Ftracks%2F97499979"></iframe>

width="100%" is translated by the Video plugin to = custom WIDTH of your video plugin (usually around 600) and %

so my video plugin is set to 640 by 363 (intended for youtube) but whenever I embed a soundcloud, the soundcloud player size will be 640% x 363 pixel 

that 640% is the main problem.

could you fix this to just 640 instead of 640%?

Thanks

Attachments:
  videopluginbug.png (15.17Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Jul 5 '13
Thanks for the report. I have passed it over to development team. Let's see whether they will be able to find a solution to it.
Will keep you posted.
David Klayer
David Klayer Nov 21 '22

Looking for an easy way to download music from Soundcloud? Look no further than Soundcloudtomp3downloader! This simple, easy-to-use program allows you to download your favorite tunes from Soundcloud in just a few clicks.

What's more, Soundcloudtomp3downloader is completely free to use! So why not give it a try today and see how easy and convenient it is to download music from Soundcloud. Trust us, you won't be disappointed!

James
James Aug 5 '23
Sometimes we try our best to get people to listen to our music, but somehow it's not enough. Well, there is nothing to worry about because there is always some new way we can try. One of them remixes popular songs that everyone is looking for. If we're remixing a song that everyone wants to hear, chances are our remix will be in the search results as soon as people type in the name of that song. Once it's in the search results, there's a good chance people will listen to it and our music will be heard. If people like this song, they will probably continue to follow our work. 
Oliwer Lee
Oliwer Lee Aug 6 '23
Of course, any musician should understand the necessity and importance of promoting their creativity. Therefore, I would like to recommend the promosoundgroup website to all SoundCloud users for effective SoundCloud promotion. In my opinion, today this is the easiest and fastest solution to increase the number of followers and likes. After all, most people when they see a lot of likes definitely want to listen to the track.
Анастасия Курганова
Сегодня существует множество путей продвижения для начинающих художников. Например, на Yotube можно набрать достаточно большую аудиторию без вложений.
anna
anna Nov 28 '23
There are several options in nytimes crossword for randomly selecting records from a database table, each with advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the application's specific requirements, one solution may be better suited than the others.