We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

cron job - User Welcome Message | Forum

webcs Club
webcs Jul 1 '13
hi
cron job
Does not work correctly
I
active

DEBUG_MODE
DEV_MODE
-------------------------------

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Invalid address: farzane..h@chmail.ir File: /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_libraries/php_mailer/class.phpmailer.php Line: 416 Trace: #0 domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_libraries/php_mailer/class.phpmailer.php(362): PHPMailer->AddAnAddress('to', 'farzane..h@chma...', '') #1 domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/mail_service.php(255): PHPMailer->AddAddress('farzane..h@chma...') #2 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_core/mailer.php(97): BOL_MailService->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail)) #3 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(1178): OW_Mailer->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail)) #4 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(1198): BOL_UserService->sendWellcomeLetter(Object(BOL_User)) #5 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/cron.php(55): BOL_UserService->cronSendWellcomeLetter() #6/domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_cron/run.php(116): BASE_Cron->run() #7 {main} Type: phpmailerException

Purusothaman Ramanujam
This is a problem with oxwall phpmailer library. This is not related to the plugin as the plugin works only after the user successfully gets registered. The provided details shows that the error occurs when oxwall is trying to send registration email to user.
webcs Club
webcs Jul 1 '13

Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam This is a problem with oxwall phpmailer library. This is not related to the plugin as the plugin works only after the user successfully gets registered. The provided details shows that the error occurs when oxwall is trying to send registration email to user.
Please help me to fix it
I get fired if I do not fix it
Please help
Purusothaman Ramanujam
There is no any particular solution for this as its an external library issue.

For now you can make user verification mandatory, so that users has to verify their email address. so after they verify, they will get the welcome letter.
webcs Club
webcs Jul 1 '13

Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam There is no any particular solution for this as its an external library issue. For now you can make user verification mandatory, so that users has to verify their email address. so after they verify, they will get the welcome letter.

Confirm email is active
what can i do for solving this problem ?

Purusothaman Ramanujam
The email id is valid? For any general questions about oxwall, please post in the oxwall forum, so that others could help you to solve the problem. Others might also have faced similar kind of issue.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic